Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Say 'cheese!': memories of 22nd nov 06

Ladies and gents if you have ever browsed through my archives you’ll see that it is full of photos and good times to be recorded and it would appear that I have slowed down a little and this made me sad, not because I am getting older, but because I think I’m missing out on fun and good times, then I stumbled across some photos in my phone that made me beam with delight. It was my picnic and I shared it with some friends I haven’t seen in a while and even met someone new, which is good and the evening was splendid, a great 22nd of November if I do say so myself, take a look!

pretty sunset

(from left) Matt, Isi, Bert and Jay, (latter joined by Dani, Lauren and Sam)

Pier at dusk (I'm very proud of this photo actually)


For a while there I seriously thought I had no friends and I don’t mean ‘hey how you going’ type people I mean, people who I genuinely wanted to hang out and see, but the picnic made me realised how wrong I was! *grins like a spastic mofo* So if ever you feel things are slowing down, look back on memories or make some new ones, grab a friend or a few and just go hang out, its simple and fun and keeps you young

9 Comments:

At 8:08 pm, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww :} you have to love good friends :} always making the world seem brighter just when it starts to get all gloomy... :}

 
At 9:36 pm, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw cool pics! and a cool philosophy...

I have slowed down.. so I must try that :)

 
At 9:44 pm, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bee - I will always wanna hang out & catch up with you! How could anyone not want that?!

The picnic was fabulous! Perhaps I should put my photos out there too lol

 
At 12:19 am, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I shall! I like the pier picture, very professional! Nicely done... Also, as if you have no friends... and if you're looking for a friend to go on picnics with, I'm always around =D

 
At 10:51 am, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, those are very nice. I always knew you had a lot of friends, what's the biggie? Here, have some KUDOS......

 
At 4:30 pm, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mem-ries, like the corner of my mind! Where would we be without them to help us get through the crap that get's delt to us from day to day? And the best thing is each day brings new oppertunities to create more and more memories to enjoy! time and time again.

 
At 8:08 pm, December 14, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I like the pier at dusk one... Try and borrow an SLR camera and a tripod and retake that pic with a slight delay in shutter speed... I think you could get some even more incredible colouring... Sorry, photographer in me speaking. I actually think you should consider getting yourself a nice entry level dSLR, i think you could bring in some really nice shots.
I love those good times out that you can remember, photo's always help with that.

 
At 9:21 pm, December 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay well sure the pier at dusk is nice...but i like the one WITH ME IN IT!!

i had a lovely time that night, and I MISS YOU...but to some up my comment here, I shall quote Ms. Whitney Houstan....

"AND I-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

yes that summed it all up quite nicely

 
At 10:48 am, December 24, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

http://kungfusyme2.blogspot.com/2006/12/blog-tag.html

hey there spicey B.

You've been BLog Tagged.

(have a look on the link above to explain)
you now have to put 5 things people don't know about you on your blog - and tag 5 others.

KFS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home