Friday, November 24, 2006

Ham man

Ham man Current mood: weird Category: Blogging
So on Wednesday I went to go work with my dad and for those of you who don't know my dad works in a small good's factory so what he does is make snags and hams and what not kind of like a butcher…but not….anyway so I went to go work with dad and I packed snags and hams and what not (so many hams!) and I had done so the year before and the night before I had asked if there was anyone new at the factory and he had mentioned this guy Jeffery and dad had warned me that he was a "bum and a real dickhead", so I thought to myself okay I'll see for myself. So I got to the factory with dad (5:30 with a 4:45 wake up call, I wanted to kill someone!) and I saw a few of the people from last year and then there was this new guy, who I automatically assumed to be Jeffery but I had seen him the previous year and then he was only a truck driver and now he was working in the factory and last year he hadn't looked to good (this is what drought does to you, men who prepare ham's become attractive), he is a little older then me but that didn't bother me. So the entire day he and I were playing the 'no I'm not looking at you, just the spot just behind you game' which was pretty silly because the only thing to look at was more ham. Come lunchtime Jeffery had left to do a delivery and dad was telling me how much he just didn't like the guy but then after lunch I was working with him and I thought okay enough with playing the 'no I'm not checking you out' and just talk to him, so we got to talking and he was actually really nice bloke, I think dad just assumed he was rough around the edges because he is covered in tatt's and also because he was so young and working in a dead end job, but I found out that it was only to make some cash to go back home, and he wasn't my 'type' at all. After the talking and packing of hams together I decided that if I had ever taken a guy like him home dad would disown me and have my head on a stick out the front of the house to warn my other two sisters not to do the same, but I couldn't help but be totally attracted to him and my dad hating him made him all the more attractive. So I want to know how many people have been attracted to someone who is totally not your type and if you took them home your parents would think you were on drugs?

13 Comments:

At 4:47 pm, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm i have been attracted to people that are not my type on so many occasions....but only once took him home to meet the parents.....they thought i was lowering myself and it turned out that i was

 
At 4:50 pm, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still haven't brought anyone home yet lol. My parents would be polite no matter who it was though, but afterwards they'd tell me what they thought. They do that with friends. But stuff em!

People forget to talk with someone before deciding what they're all about don't they? Glad you did it before judging :)

Sausages and hams... grooooooooooosssss! do you eat them? Are they made as freaky as they taste?

 
At 7:57 pm, November 24, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

I don't understand why people are attracted to those whom their parents dislike except that it helps in the whole "I'm so independent I can defy you with impunity" thing or else the forbidden-ness makes it more sexually exciting. It's often the dark or scary part of Prince Charming that makes them exciting, not their civilized charm

 
At 10:03 pm, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parents discourage girl from guy, girl likes guy - it's the oldest story known to mankind

 
At 10:04 pm, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

parents will discourage you from ANY guy regardless of who he was... which is completely stupid, they should just be happy for you.

 
At 10:05 pm, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, who do you think will win the war, then? Us, or the Nazis?

 
At 10:06 pm, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does your dad read your blogs?

 
At 10:24 pm, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bee...you have known all the ins and outs of my love life for how long now.... You know some of the guys i have fallen for.....yeah, well i think that answers your question

would now be a good time for putting my head on a stick???

MWAH!!

 
At 5:08 am, November 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I've bought a few girls home... only one of them they didn't like, and i wound up engaged to her... Though it went wrong and got messy. Now i don't live at home so my parents don't need to see anyone i date.
My parents know that i'm on drugs anyway so that doesn't count. They'd just figure i had a good reason (even if they can't see it, they can be nice like that sometimes).

 
At 8:45 am, November 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well there was this one time when...no...not really...

 
At 12:37 pm, November 26, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

At least the guy likes making ham. He'd fit in with your family's whole homemade sausage motif. He likes meat, maybe you'll like his--haha.

 
At 4:02 pm, November 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bella mia...i have 2 words for u...joey principato
lol need i say more love u xoxo

 
At 5:12 pm, November 27, 2006, Blogger ish said...

Not me, I try to keep personal affairs away from my parents. I'm still not sure how well its working though >,>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home