Saturday, October 28, 2006

My affair without you

You have been gone so long I wonder if your still waiting around,
I wonder if you miss the smiles, laughs and frowns.
Do you remember how it all once was,
together forever simply because,
because we held each other so dear,
I would never want to part,
it feels like many years deep within my heart.

I miss you,
this I cant deny,
your bed is empty without me,
this thought turns me sad and I cry.

I know its wrong to crave,
the memories, the photos, even scratching your back,
but without you I'm only two thirds complete and that is a fact.

Can I hurt someone I care for so dear,
will this person think, worry and then fear?
Can I have what I have been aching for,
many nights spent on your floor.

If you love someone release them and they'll be back,
is this true, is it so easy do I even want you back?
Of course I do,
you miss me too,
mc'chickens and cheese burgers as a snack.

This corny poem,
many shed tears,
years of what’s to come can overcome fears.

Today I am truly happy,
my smile I cant disguise,
but when this happiness is found out,
I will have to lie.
Lie to keep someone's heart whole,
to make them see,
I am only two thirds when your gone,
whole when you are near me.

My affair without you,
it is no more,
my affair with you,
I will treasure and adore.
And when this affair is over,
my other third will see,
my affair without you,
could never be.

8 Comments:

At 6:34 pm, October 28, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

B, everything will be great for you. Your a f*cking nice person. Hell you gotta come up to Sydney sometime so i can take you out clubbing with me.

 
At 9:43 am, October 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can feel that heart a-breakin' from N.J., madam

 
At 9:44 am, October 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guarentee he does indeed still miss you.

J.S.

 
At 9:38 am, October 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel the same way somtimes, with my old girlfreind, i feel the same way somtimes -MITCH

 
At 12:48 pm, October 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved it

 
At 5:31 am, October 31, 2006, Blogger Poks said...

Losing a love, someone dear to one's heart, is a tragic thing (and this is true for both losing someone to death or to someone else). I don't think anyone will argue with this fact. But as it is, life goes on.

Reminiscing about the good times and bad, dreaming of days gone with the person in your arms, these thoughts and memories will linger forever. They are part of your life now and no one can take it away from you. Not time. Not anyone. Do not choose to let the memories fade. They make up a portion of the 2/3 that is yourself right now.

You will find another. Someone who will make you complete again. And when that happens, people reading your blog would be happy to hear about it.

 
At 2:25 pm, October 31, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

Nice poem Bee. Who wouldn't be happy to have that written about them?

 
At 8:30 am, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this isn't a blog it one of our many many songs.
but u gotta luv it and u (of course)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home