Friday, November 09, 2007

Sounds like...

A blogging friend of mine explained all that he’d experienced, of late, through song, it was awesome. So in attempt to be creative at work (not often that I get to do this) here is what is going through my mind in my head today......


Fire starter: Prodigy
The beautiful people: Marilyn Manson
Mad world: Gary Jules
Rehab: Amy Winehouse
I will not go quietly: The Whitlams
Don’t stop: Fleetwood Mac
Resolve: Foo Fighters
Busy having a good time: Grinspoon
Best Friend: Queen
Friday Night: The Darkness
Fly me to the moon: Frank Sinatra
These words are my own: Natasha Bedingfield
What’s your falva: Craig David
Sweaty: Muscles
No consolation prizes: Pheonix
Technologic: Daft Punk
What does your day sound like as a soundtrack I wonder?

7 Comments:

At 5:42 pm, November 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lol'd at craig david...

man, i could make a 3cd compilation easy

 
At 9:34 am, November 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The soundtrack to "Psycho" by Bernard Herrmann; and I wish Mr. Santoro would quit playing it, already!

 
At 9:43 am, November 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my day sounds like chicken ^_^

 
At 10:28 am, November 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mines like....
BEN LEE
BEN LEE
BEN LEE! -oh yeah

 
At 12:47 am, November 18, 2007, Blogger Urkat said...

Soundtrack to my life: Jimi Hendrix--Hey Joe, Joe Cocker--A Little Help from my Friends, Beatles--The Long and Winding Road, Stevie Nicks--Landslide, Chet Baker--She Was Too Good To Me.

 
At 8:37 pm, November 25, 2007, Blogger Urkat said...

Bea, you really should get a case for all those CD's. They'll get all scratched lying around like that--haha.

 
At 3:14 am, December 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MINE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGRY NIGHTMARE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home