Friday, August 17, 2007

Operation Kill Bus. Support.

Ladies and gents for the past six months I have been bringing home the bacon by becoming a slave to a multi-billion dollar company which has made me realise two things which will perhaps determine the rest of my life; the first, a nine to five job is so not for me, who wants to be doing the same thing day in and day out without working the old noggin?

The second thing I have realised is that certain individuals in bus. Support should die in the ass, if you think that's bad you should have heard me on Tuesday night when I discovered my co-workers royally screwed me over because they are power hungry losers who believe that their work title and status will ultimately make them a more important human being then myself or anyone around them.

After being royally pissed off for a few days I calmed down when I noticed how great the nursing staff and doctors caring for my nonna were yesterday. Not only did I realise their amazing work but I also acknowledged how important their roles in life and society were compared to those certain individuals who brought upon Operation Kill Bus. Support.

All this got me to thinking about what I would ultimately like to do with myself to earn crust, sure I could try being a singer but unlike some of the deludoids on Aussie idol I know I can't sing. The only reason why I took on this role of nine to five in the first place was not to be unemployed and have no money, once I started making the money I decided on a goal for it, look out Europe in ten months I'll be there.

I want to see as much of the world as I can before I make any irrational decisions about my life without knowing what's out there. I want to give back to people, go to uni and learn something after my worldly travels but for now I am stuck between a rock and figuring out a way of commencing Operation Kill Bus. Support.

8 Comments:

At 10:00 am, August 18, 2007, Blogger Urkat said...

I am so with you on this one. Even when I worked in the damn dish pit at Cracker Barrel cleaning up other people's refuse, the other drudges in there argued about who was the lead freakin' dishwasher. Oh my God, it's all yours. I bow to your superior dish cleaning abilities. Combining a job with meaningful labor is intensely difficult. I hate my job and would rather be playing music but I do contribute because I help people, even though I don't want to be there.

 
At 10:19 am, August 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice bee
I discovered that a 9 to 5 job or any plan job wasn't 4 me 2.
The only way I’m going 2 be happy is if I’m in front of a camera or on a stage singing.
I think its good you hav a goal and I look up 2 you.
Great piece of writing.

 
At 10:21 am, August 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! Revenge... Operation Kill... my kinda thing. You know what this goes back to a question I asked at Facebook... 'why do people suck?'. They just do! Except you and me and the groovy friends we all have. How did they screw you over? I guess that's irrelevant though, any screwing is not good! Die betches

 
At 10:24 am, August 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

!

 
At 6:17 pm, August 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been trying to think of something intelligent to say...but, alas, nothing! I send you hugs though! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

 
At 6:22 pm, August 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're scaring the hell out of me, madam.

 
At 9:39 am, August 21, 2007, Blogger Mable said...

I've worked close to three decades of my life and you are just beginning to make interesting discoveries about life. Now I am re-discovering what feels like to be a young person living in this day and age through your thoughts and writing so that I understand my kids better and be a better mum to them as they take the important steps into adulthood. Experience is the greatest teacher but it helps when you think deeply about it and work things out for yourself. I like this piece of writing (as well as the previous one on butterflies in the stomach) You might consider becoming a journalist or writer :-)

 
At 7:07 am, August 22, 2007, Blogger Urkat said...

That's what I said Mum, be a writer Bee. Or maybe not if you like need money or something. Heard this saying today: "A life not spent making the world a better place is a life not worth living."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home