Friday, October 12, 2007

Music makes the world seem less fishy

Ladies and gents this blog is going to cover going to cover a few emotions or thoughts but it is all in relation to one issue I assure you.

Arguing, I try and avoid it as often as possible but I am heated or passionate about the issue at hand watch out. I will be ruthless and if provoked I will lose my mind and say things that I don’t know nescarily mean, people who don’t know this about me don’t know me well enough. A fight and a debate is essential from time to time and I do mean it when I say essential, I come from a migrated Italian family it is part of my life, its how we sort things out, well that’s how I view it anyway.

Talking to yourself or a friend or all of your friends helps with the problem at hand, after all that’s what friends are for right, to patiently listen to all that you have to say and then making light of the situation But if there is one thing I have learned from all my relationships I have been in and around with friends, under no circumstance are you to mouth off to the third person in a relationship, it will only get you into trouble that you shall ultimately regret.

Hypocrisy is a funny thing for two reason, the first being its just a funny word to say really I like to think of it as a broken down word smushed together hip-roc-arcy the second thing being that we will all fall into itsclutches many a time through out our lives. Hypocrisy comes to my attention of late because I had a rather……unpleasant and unnecessary argument with someone and in this persons argument they made a claim and should be feeling terribly silly because they have now rebutted their own argument in a very public manner –embarrassing much?

“Violence is not the way, peace is the only way” –is a quote I remember from the Fat Pizza movie and applies to my ranting blog, I remember it because you cannot beat yourself up about things that are not in your control, so peace I shall have. Peace is not really the correct term, but seeing as I have nothing nice to say I wont say anything at all and things shall remain as they are…perhaps the word is transition phase limbo is a better word still, but at least I know where I stand and what value is in this world to the people that matter the most to me.

4 Comments:

At 8:59 am, October 13, 2007, Blogger Urkat said...

Why do people say, "Make love, not war," like love is the opposite of war? It's just war by another means. On the other hand, you can't really say, "Make peace, not war," cause with peace you don't really make or do anything. You just kind of sit there all peaceful like. Doing things is what gets people in trouble.

 
At 9:39 am, October 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havnt seen fat pizza :{ though that quote reminds me of Jedi from star wars & you know what a Star Wars nut i am :P Mind you in their search for peace they often get into "agressive negotiations" (you'll get that when you finally watch Ep2 :P), sometimes arguing is the only way to get through to people, sometimes they are just to stubborn to admit it untill you give them time to cool down about it all. My father is a classic example of that, when he found out my sis wanted to marry someone she met online he told her never to talk to him again... the more you pushed him the less he wanted to do with it :S Everyone else was happy for her she found true love at last except dad who was being stuborn & refused to have anything to do with either of them. He told many conflicting stories to different people & constantly rebutting himself & basicly made a big arse of himself before finally realising it & although still not admiting he was wrong he started treating them like normal people again...

So my point is sometimes all you can do is give them time to see how silly they have been & even if they are still too proud to admit they were wrong (which unfortunatly some people are) they can act like it never happened & be friendly again :} Then its up to you to forgive them & i hope you can & arnt too proud or still too angry to do so. The simple act of being nice again is a way of saying they are sorry, it doesnt always need to be in words...

 
At 7:05 pm, October 14, 2007, Blogger Urkat said...

"The simple act of being nice again is a way of saying they are sorry, it doesnt always need to be in words..."

You're so right. Sometimes words just don't cut it.

 
At 3:05 pm, October 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always quite liked watching you get your point across...such passion is inspiring. And very you ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home