Monday, September 17, 2007

Birthday goodness


Hello ladies and gents I just wanted to say that I had one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Not only did I have an awesome birthday but I am finally over being nineteen, what a shit age, now I can get into a better frame of mind, I know that soundds weird but I can so big thumbs way up.


Its also a monumentos occasion for me because I started this blog when I was seventeen and if you have ever read my early sutff you I believe you can see the change, not in a bad way but a good one.


Also I wanted to thank all my family and friends too, yes I have some, for making my birthday another awesome one. I dont ever get to say thank you as much as I'd like to and being in such a good mood I thought I'd take advantage of the situation. No thanks however to Dave who actively tried to kill me with the drink though, no I'm kidding he is a good egg. Much love for all friends and especially to Wayne who made my birthday very special earlier then the actual day.

7 Comments:

At 1:08 pm, September 17, 2007, Blogger Mable said...

Happy belated Birthday to you! I have forgotten how it felt at that time to leave my teenage years behind. It must have been a great feeling too I guess, to be on the threshold of adulthood with so much of life ahead. Cheers!

 
At 5:48 am, September 18, 2007, Blogger Urkat said...

Happy B'Day Bee. I'll drink one to you since I can't drink one with you.

 
At 5:51 pm, September 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the olden ages :D

 
At 5:51 pm, September 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!

Glad you had a good day. You've still got another six or so really fun bdays before you start worrying about being too old, so enjoy them for all their worth.

 
At 5:43 pm, September 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have some birfday kudos, you poor thing, you.

 
At 6:35 am, September 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Bee!

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful birthday, that is awesome! ^_^ Sorry I couldn't stay too long at the party, but 'twas fun and didn't wanna leave ;-D

And I get what you mean about the frame of mind...I give you stupendously big thumbs up!

Love always,
Bert
xoxox

 
At 6:35 am, September 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey for me :D

Oh & happy birthday again :}

Glad you had a great time, i know i did :} Hope you will always love the pressies :} Next year im gonna be there for the actual day itself & party ^^ you'd have to kill me to stop me :P

P.S. after 21 the rest of your life flys by, enjoy it while you can ;}

P.P.S. Dont kill the bean!!!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home