Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The things we do for the people we love

Love will always be, for me, one of those forces stronger then anything I know and can understand, so it is easy for most to appreciate that when it comes to matters of the heart and the people in which we hold in it, that we will often behave in a way that is unusual or different in order to do things for those people. Many may not realise what you are doing, but even the smallest of gestures are acknowledged and thankful, for me its usually telling a white lie to my parents for my siblings, or lending someone a few extra dollars when they are in a tight jam. Greater gestures like holding back how you feel about one person to see them happy and letting go of something dear to you because its right and you want whats best for someone else does not always get seen or mentioned and therefore people cannot be grateful. On numerous occasions I have done things for the people that i love in order to see them happy, to give them the benefit of the doubt, or simply because i would put them before myself without hesitation. Many months ago someone did that for me, this person showed me that love was possible beyond all my beliefs that it had vanished from this particular relationship, and although i did not notice at the time, i do now, I thank this person from the bottom of my heart, I can only imagine the pain, but i assure you it was worth it. If someone you love has done something for you that you believe ought to be recognised then don't waste another moment, thank them, because it is not always easy to do the thing we do for the people we love

7 Comments:

At 3:54 pm, September 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou Belinda!
Your truelly an amazing person beautiful inside and out!
xxx

 
At 4:17 pm, September 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes love is not seen by otherss...
and others see it as a false statement between two people...
but yeah... due to recent events i guess love doesnt conquer all.... specially when it comes to keeping others happy for ur love

just my thoughts...
:) im in love and loving every minute of it...
i hope everyone else realises that soon and everything goes back to the way it was

cya buddy

 
At 10:14 pm, September 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post Bee. You're a very kind person.

 
At 9:47 am, September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here here!

 
At 6:42 pm, September 13, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nicely said.

 
At 2:05 pm, September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bee that was so inspiring, i want to thak you from the bottom of my heart for all the things ur've done for me. if u hadn't of stuck by me i wouldn't be here 2day.
i love you so much, thank you

 
At 12:26 pm, October 04, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

Love is a many-splendored thing. It's the April rose that only grows in the early spring. It's nature's way of giving a reason to be living, a golden crown that makes a man a king.

Once on a high and windy hill, in the morning mist two lovers kissed and the world stood still, and your fingers touched my silent heart and taught it how to sing, yes, true love is a many-splendored thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home