Friday, August 11, 2006

This is love








The title of this blog is devoted to the way I feel about a special someone, the song is called: This is Love and performed by Radial Angel. Today was one of those amazing days that I spent doing something I love, not only that but it was with someone I love, it was magnificent, I couldn't ask for anything more amazing. I just wanted the day to never end, it was unfortunate it did, all I want to do is spend more amazing days like this one with the person I care to deeply about. I want to keep it 90 10, and nothing more, or less, I hope it stays that way.

6 Comments:

At 6:27 am, August 12, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

Bee, I appreciate your love of wildlife. Animals are smarter than we are.

 
At 9:22 am, August 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool. animals are underappreciated. except bob. love jess

 
At 9:54 am, August 12, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thanks guys, tmuchly appreciated, i actually wrote this post cause i went to the weeribee open zoo yesterday it was amazing, and i the words are actually from a song: this is love- radial angel. yesterday for me was amazing

 
At 10:17 am, August 13, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

I saw two lions at a local zoo here recently and what impressed me was that, even though they are ferocious creatures, these two--male and female--were cuddling affectionately like newlyweds.

 
At 11:36 am, August 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a brilliant day that I will never forget (anytime soon anyway...I joke) great company with great surroundings. We have to do it again very soon.

 
At 5:29 pm, August 15, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

That's it, i am going to organize to go to taronga on my next free weekend. I haven't been to the zoo since i was about 10. You have inspired me. Though it may be a month or two before i have a free enough weekend but i am going to book it in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home