Thursday, August 24, 2006

Spicey Pineapple is 1 today!

Well ladies and gents its a year ago today that I started this blog, inspired by my dear friend Kara, so happy birthday to Spicey Pineapple. I started this blog so that I could express my opinions and thoughts and how I felt about certain issues, and I have done that, and I shall continue to do that, but it got me thinking, what has happened in the last year and all the things that I have written about, and all my readers, old and new. So I'd like to thank my readers, for taking the time out to come and read what I have had to write about, it means a great deal to me and also thanks for listening, I know sometimes I make up a lot of dribble or ramble on but thank you for putting up with me. This blog is something that I am proud of, if for no other reason then for the simple fact that it allows me to express me emotions and be heard and understood. So happy birthday to this blog!

Happy birthday is in order also for Jess a friend of mine for the past...Seven years, hope you have an awesome birthday chicky babe and many many more to come. And don't worry we shall make sure that this birthday is one that you will remember for a very long time!

Also this date marks a very special occasion for me, and I know the certain person reading this knows what I am talking about. Thank you, for putting up with me and being there for me, you don't know how much it means to me. I hope I can say this again in a years time. I love you, don't ever forget that.

9 Comments:

At 7:00 am, August 24, 2006, Blogger Danimal said...

HBD Spicey Pineapple.

 
At 9:43 am, August 24, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

Bee, Happy Anniversary. I've thought about doing a separate blog as you suggest, but I can't figure out what form it should take. What kind of writing would you like to see? Give me a clue of what you might like it to be about. Best, Matt

 
At 12:54 pm, August 24, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

Like the new look

 
At 7:28 pm, August 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe
happy b'day to spicey pineapple (it's a great blog)
luv u heaps nikki

 
At 7:31 pm, August 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OL, or your blog, I got your MSN message and just acted. I know how the "blog guilt" feels and that everyone is doing you a favour for reading, but yeah, I'm intrigued so far Belinda, :)



Happy Birthday blog.



J.S.

 
At 7:35 pm, August 24, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 1st Birthday.
Party Time.
Can i just say i love the new design, much better choice of colours.
Respect, SexyNinjaMonkey

 
At 11:07 pm, August 26, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

Bee, Check out the new blog. No politics--almost--he he. Matt

http://baloneyemporium.blogspot.com

 
At 5:18 am, August 28, 2006, Blogger San Nakji said...

Not a lot of blogs make it to one year... you have done well! Happy Birthday!

 
At 1:34 pm, August 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPICEY PINEAPPLE BLOGGY THINGY!!! WOOT! *blows party blower*

Your blogs are awesome Bee! No dribble required or present lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home