Monday, July 03, 2006

THANK YOU COOKIE!

This blog post is for my dear friend Cookie, who has made me one of the most beautiful gifts I have ever received in my entire lifetime, no jokes. He is the coolest guy and very talented and although I have known him for five short days we have gotten along like a house on fire it feels like I've known him for five months. This is what he made me from all the information he has learnt about me in the past five days he managed to make me something that was spot on. Not only that but he has created his own Sinatra dedication site, its fantastic go check it out http://www.angelfire.com/planet/wweefed2006/Frank.htm. And thank you Cookie for giving me one of the sweetest gestures, the more I get to know you, the cooler you become!

8 Comments:

At 7:43 pm, July 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here u go heres ur comment......

 
At 10:41 pm, July 03, 2006, Blogger brad said...

I didn't know you liked Sinatra.

 
At 11:16 pm, July 03, 2006, Blogger Mable said...

It's a really lovely gift. He must be a very artistic person :-)

 
At 4:27 pm, July 05, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Sound's like you might be into this guy... Or am i just retarded. Cause i can tell he's into you, guy's really don't do that unless they really like you. And i should know. (Unless he's just an arty gay guy, no offence meant)

 
At 8:53 am, July 06, 2006, Blogger San Nakji said...

Wow, 5 days? What will he give you after 5 weeks I wonder???

 
At 6:51 pm, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your more than welcome.

 
At 9:04 am, July 07, 2006, Blogger Urkat said...

Sounds like he has the hots for you. Thanks for reading my blog."Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away..."

 
At 3:08 pm, July 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift! just perfect for you!
you know, i'm jealous about it! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home