Friday, June 16, 2006

GRRR!

Why is it that people hack into others accounts, change their passwords so they cant get to their stuff? Tell me what kind of a low life does this? When a person has done nothing wrong and they try to get online to speak to friends and use things which are important which are held in an email account and they cant because some wanker has changed the password what do you do? You start all over again, and that just pissed me off, I haven't been having a very good week at all this is like icing on my shit cake. So if your reading this now, I have a message for you, crawl into a hole and die-thanks. I guess that's one bad thing about the net, that anyone can hac into anything if they really wanted...Truly nothing is safe, or sacred which is just sucky. When I turn around and say society sucks and people around say why, this is the reason! Luckily my blog is still intact, *phew* anyone got any ideas how I can back it up?

5 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats never happened to me, but god thats mean! for your anger i prescribe a good dose of shamble...it usually helps me, lol.

 
At 4:03 pm, June 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:27 pm, June 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha

 
At 6:24 pm, June 18, 2006, Blogger Omochi said...

They just enjoy the sadistic pleasure of causing grief to others.

Maybe you should try your hand at voo doo. I don't know if it works but it'll sure make me feel better. Not that I know how or would actually do it, but I'd be reeeally tempted.

Wait...I hear you need something physical of theirs to be able to set their hair on fire. Maybe you should learn how to hack and track his trail back to his computer. Can you use his binary code for voo doo? O_o

I hope that never happens to me. Wait, now that I said that, it's probably like a jinx and I'll be hit next. Maybe I'll ask my computer geek friends what they think...as far as I know, they don't go around hacking into other people's things. But you never know, if I ever find out...they had to have learned somehow... T_T

You could try saving a mirror of your blog on a different site or something. I don't know how you'd actually do that but it's something to look into. You could also just save each month's page as a complete web page html file, html file only, mht single file (this is only on internet explorer I think) or just as a plain txt file, and put it on a disk. That way you'd still have the posts at least. You'd sill probably lose all your comments if anyone decides to hack into your account.

There's always the choice to go back through all your posts and save each one to a word document. You'd have to be really dedicated though. That's a lot of posts. Don't forget to save the dates too in that case.

Woo, ok I tend to babble don't I? Sorry, I'll shut up now.

 
At 12:25 pm, June 21, 2006, Blogger Jordan said...

umm, this isn't related to this post, but I didn't know how else to get this to you. "Congreto ergo sum"; you said it was Descartes, so I assumed it was french. But I don't think "Congreto" is french at all. I looked up on Wikipedia that Descartes did say, "Cogito, ergo sum". Did you translate it into a different but similar language? Just wondering

 

Post a Comment

<< Home