Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Radial Angel

For a little while now I have been wanting new musical talent to come in and shake things up a bit, I'm tired of drab music that doesn't sound good even after alteration and performers who should never do a live show. Today I was introduced to a band that I actually fell in love with after I heard their smash hit "She". The band is Radial Angel, which consists of; Tommy Perkins (drums) Jared Taber (vocals and guitar) Josh Evans (guitar) Eddie Jones(bass), four very talented guys who know exactly what they are doing. Their music is very easy listening and you can really connect with it. The band was born in 1999 and they have been doing well ever since. Don't just take my word for it though, check out their website (link above), check it out and tell me what you think, in the mean time happy listening ladies and gents.

6 Comments:

At 2:57 pm, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, they sound awesome and the writing is so emotive.

 
At 4:23 pm, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooo.... radial angel?
it sounds like some type of mechanical shop :P hehe
though im happy uve finnally found ur groove :)

BEE HAS HER GROOVE!!!

 
At 4:42 pm, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me think, thinking hurts, for that you will pay!

Haha hows that for a posy gorgeous?

hoopzta

 
At 4:58 pm, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe

26 days Bee.......26 days!!!!

:D

that is all i wanted to say

you know other than, i love you babe MWAH!

 
At 12:12 am, May 31, 2006, Blogger Outburst said...

I will check it out.
And you should check out Evans Blue, one of my current faves.
http://www.myspace.com/evansblue

 
At 9:52 am, June 02, 2006, Blogger Wendy C. said...

Nice :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home