Friday, April 28, 2006

Many birthday wishes

Happy Birthday to Sera (my sister) who is 20 today I hope you have a great birthday and you party hard and enjoy every moment of it. I wish you all the best and lots of love...And cake...Every fatty needs cake! mmm...rumballs. I know I missed your birthday celebration this year but I shall make up for it next year and all the other years to come, Izzy and I shall take you out for many a boozing nights! So happy birthday, love pumbi xoxo

Next birthday wishes goes to my two very dear friends Fadi and Ayman (the twins who arent really twins). Two of my dearest friends that I have I hope both of your birthdays are great and you celebrate them well and enjoy yourselves. I hope both of your birthdays are filled with love, fun and all around good times. Try and behave yourselves cause I don't want crazy stories of the two of you being arrested. Love your friend belinda xoxox

2 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, April 30, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

i know sera's birthday went nicely and she got some good things out of it. izzy's best present ever simpsons season seven, good shit!

 
At 1:16 pm, May 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to everyone, nice balloons, your a beautiful person belinda...will you marry me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home