Monday, May 01, 2006

New beginning

This new month for me is going to be a big one, I have shed myself of all my bad habits and I am going to start fresh with a new positive look on life. Sick of being in a horrible slump I decided that it was time to get rid of my bad habits, binge eating, swearing and bad people in my life and replacing them with, a healthier eating plan, no swearing and meeting new fresh faces to rid myself of the old. I think its for the best, its not going to be easy but I think that I shall come out of it a better person...Or learning something either way its good wish me luck!

7 Comments:

At 8:52 pm, May 01, 2006, Blogger brad said...

You have a lot of change in the works. Be positive and try to keep things one day at a time. Good luck on your resolutions :-)

Thanks for the comment about the turtle.

 
At 10:45 pm, May 01, 2006, Blogger Danimal said...

Breaking habits is hard. Good luck and stay the course!

 
At 7:37 am, May 02, 2006, Blogger Kaz :) said...

Good luck Belinda, realising you need changes is half the battle. Look forward to hearing how things improve for you. :)

 
At 11:24 am, May 02, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thanks for all the suport ladies and gents, its good to know i have it

 
At 12:31 pm, May 02, 2006, Blogger Kaz :) said...

Belinda, it just occured to me that you don't know this ID - I am Uncle Bucks ghostwriter!!
:)

 
At 2:49 pm, May 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do u need a new eating plan ?

 
At 11:49 am, May 27, 2006, Blogger Nika said...

what an important decision! good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home