Thursday, May 04, 2006

Too much too soon.

I believe that when two people are both ready and comfortable that they should engage in sexual activities, some take their time and wait for the opportune moment whilst others get straight down to business. Lately I've noticed that there are more males out there who are willing to wait with the ‘right’ girl and more girls whom are willing engage in sexual activities because they believe this is a way to find and keep a man. I know at times we give into our hormonal urges and sometimes get swept up in the moment, but when a previous relationship has ended because there was too much too soon don’t you think we ought to have learnt? I do believe that in a relationship, which both parties want to make the relationship work, that restraint is most definitely possible and a good thing. More often then not women tend to like men who show a certain amount of restraint for the first few dates and in return men generally respect women who also show restraint but leave them wanting more. When two people who are just starting to get to know one another I think it is then when they should show most restraint, unless under certain circumstances. The question is how does a person tell, when wanting to give into their hormones and urges, that it is too much and actually puts a person off. When all is said and done it becomes too late and people’s views and opinions change of one another and we are still left to ponder what is too much to soon.

8 Comments:

At 10:24 am, May 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

things got physical pretty quickly with me and brett, but i guess thats what happens after it takes over 6 months for two people to finally get their act together. that being said, we waited almost 6 months which often got annoying but at the same time im really glad we did.

it scares me when i see people i know getting into such a full on relationship so early, especially when its obvious its more about the sex than anything else.

 
At 3:33 am, May 10, 2006, Blogger Ciaran said...

Hi there this really really interestes me belinda.....My relationship with my wife wasnt like that okay we had s_x aright but it wasnt for reasons of slopynes...i was watching a show the other day about the abuse of prostatutes.So to be nice and helpfull a lot of prostatutes are forced and beaten to do what they do....!!! and a lot of them are from diff countrys...
i see im on ur link list i would ad u to mine if i could get the thing working....
please i put a new story down if u would fancy reading it...
bye belinda XXX
whatever that means

 
At 12:51 am, May 16, 2006, Blogger Outburst said...

I think it's true that a guy who is really interested in a gal will wait a while. Otherwise he's only interested in the sex.
However, everyone has their limits on how long they will wait.

 
At 12:23 pm, May 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree with outburst...I am willing to wait until I am married...no matter how long it takes I will wait, because sex was meant for marriage, outside of marriage it is disrespectful and immoral...take a gander at the Bible if you're wondering where I get all my ideals from...the Word of God never fails, I've been living by it for 7 years now and I'm happier than I ever was without Christ...

 
At 4:12 pm, May 24, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, Ive noticed that too.
Personally i don't respect any female that will jump into bed with me first date. Of course, that means i don't meet too many girls that i like. Yes i enjoy sex, but no i don't want to be a slut (yes, men can be slut's too). However i disagree with loverboy, because i would hate to marry someone only to find out they were utterly shit in bed, by the way i've read the bible many times and not once did i find anything to make me believe it was true.

 
At 12:25 pm, May 30, 2006, Blogger Al B Here said...

Isn't this interesting? Once upon a time I did a post on my blog called "Dating Advice for Women" and I pretty much said that waiting will make a big difference in how the relationship develops. Nice to see my views validated. Feel free to check out my original posting on my blog.

Hope you're doing well, Belinda!

 
At 4:11 pm, March 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Precription clomid 1997 bmw 328i Mdrnc6 headphone review Lighthouse cabinets Mega millions results for july 22 2005newjersey propane appliances patent leather shoe fetish Big black dick fucking tight pussy pfizer contempra faucet Orgy gang bang bus Lexapro horror stories appliances household service http://www.moving-companies-2.info/glina-tadalafil-sildenafil-sex-medicine.html Long term care insurance national cisco bbw omega forum beerbelly Mazda modelle alfa romeo kalender Free celeb upskirt pics Ncaa mens basketball championship bracket

 
At 3:12 am, April 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home