Sunday, March 12, 2006

Parentals discovered the tattoo

Okay so went to the beach with the parentals and my dad discovered my tattoo, usually its concealed considering where it is on my body, anyway I was freaking out I thought he was going to kill me, he just looked at me and said how disappointed he was. He then went over to my mum and I thought for sure he was going to tell her and she would have massacred me especially because we have been arguing like all hell lately, but she didn't come over to me screaming so I thought perhaps he didn't tell her. Then mum came out of the water and she came over and was like "bee do you have a tattoo?" thinking that my dad was joking but I nodded....She just said let me see it, I showed her and then showed dad. She hesitated and then said "why do you do silly things for?" she then paused for a second after that and then she rips out "so does this mean some guy saw your punani?" she laughed and I laughed but then we were all fine about it. I lied to them a little though, they asked me when I got it and I said when I was 18 instead of 16...I think they took it better with the lie.

3 Comments:

At 5:16 am, March 13, 2006, Blogger Ciaran said...

hard shit good that you didnt get into trouble belinda. please check out my new web page just click on my name.
Title:
jeffersons war files
Enjoy my brand new picture of my homeland
I actually live like next to there

 
At 11:08 am, March 13, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

will do that hun, i thought they were going to kill me for sure so i am very lucky

 
At 8:12 am, March 29, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

my tatts of a rose, yeah they are cool but i dont like it when people go nuts with them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home