Friday, March 03, 2006

Dance with you

sittin on the beach
the Island King of love
deep in Fijian seas
seep in some blissful dream
were the goddess finally sleeps
in the lap of her lover
subdued in all her rage
and I'm aglow with the taste
of the dreams driven out
and happily repacked with the presence of real love the only one that somes.

I wana dance with you
I see a world where people live and die with grace
the Kormic ocean dried up and leave no trace
I wanna dance with you
I see a sky full of stars that change our minds and lead us back to a world we would not face

the stillness in your eyes convince me
that I, i don't know a thing
and I been around the world
and I tasted all the wine
a half a billion times
came sickened to your shores

3 Comments:

At 10:53 pm, March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Bel I liked your poem... you have good creative skills ;)

I like dancing

 
At 10:57 pm, March 06, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thanks doll, i told you i would put something personal on here although i though my blog was personal oh well =)

 
At 8:46 pm, March 25, 2006, Blogger x said...

this i Love. "sickened to your shores" .. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home