Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Birthday's of two very special people

Happy birthday Dani, well your sixteen now, I remember what I was like when I was sixteen so I thought I would write you this little message. Danielle you are a wonderful compassionate brilliant girl and I couldn't be prouder to have you for a little sister, you fill my life with joy and love amongst many headaches but that's okay because your sweet. Remember if ever you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk about your boy problems I am always here for you. I hope you have an awesome birthday because you deserve it. Love always your big sister Belinda

Happy birthday Kara! lol now that your eighteen I can finally take you out hooray I hope you had a great birthday you deserve it especially because of all you have endured lately and don't forget you have many many wonderful friends who love you and who want to take you out! I'm looking forward to Friday its going to be an awesome party and yes there will be many drunk photo's. I'm so glad it's your birthday because it gives me an oppertunity to appreciate the day of your birth which is also the day one of my best friends was born. Love you doll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home