Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Living in the sticks

After having spent four days living in a trailer park I realize how lucky I am. I was living in the sticks, no movie theater in a twenty km radius and I has surrounded by hillbillys I was so expecting so guy called cletus or Billy bob to rock up at the door and try and offer me a beer. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against people who live in caravans, but I die have a thing agaisnt them when all they do is play country music when I have no computer or a home phone line (so grateful for my mobile) I will never be out there that long again. I missed my friends and civilization you think I am exaggerating don't you? Well let me tell you something there were no emo's, no muzza's and not even a shopping complex in a 20km radius....I got a little freaked out. Although all of this was for a good cause I will never g back to living in the sticks

1 Comments:

At 2:48 pm, March 05, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

tash thats a horrible thing to say i mean really. i am all one for going back to my roots but i draw the line about living in a tralier park with no phone. thanks for your comments doll your blog ids awesome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home