Friday, March 24, 2006

Outsider looking in

Have you ever wondered what the people outside looking in thing of you and your life? When all they see is laughter and good times and yourself being happy as long that they do not get to see the things that happen behind closed doors? When all we want is for someone on the outside to have a glimpse at our life so that they can truly relate to our issues and all the things we suffer under? We look at people and expect them to have a better life only because no one on the other side of the pane of glass. When do we stop being the outsiders looking in and become the viewers inside the closed doors?

2 Comments:

At 7:05 am, March 25, 2006, Blogger RenderB said...

On a whole I'm rather content with what I have. The general state of the world could do a better job of depressing me if I let it than reflecting on my life would. It's not perfect, but it's mine.
*chuckles* Don't mind me. In a mood.

 
At 5:04 am, March 29, 2006, Blogger brad said...

Interesting idea.

I think it takes some amount of intimacy to develop in a relationship, whatever type of relationship it is, before you let them inside glass and they are in with you.

Blogging is kind of like letting people ... come *in* and look around, depending how much you reveal in a blog. I guess it's funny that I write all kinds of stuff, some of which is personal, that I don't mind bloggers reading, but don't want anyone *inside with me* reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home