Saturday, March 18, 2006

Next

Well ladies and gents it finally happened I went to next and it was....fucking awesome! I don't remember when I have had such an awesome time like I did Thursday night/ Friday morning. The thing that made it for me though was that I was in the best company so thanks to: Mia, Lisa, Sam (Urchy), Kara and the people I ended up at maccas with in the morning (names listed plus) Daniel (fishy), David, Ana, Sophie....And random guy wearing a H.I.M t-shirt. Next is an 'alternative' club which has three levels metal room (lowest level), the balcony (hang area), and then on the same floor there was the punk room and then the retro room (viva la retro room!) drinks are reasonably priced there was only one bad thing about the whole night......The twirly narrow stairs!

4 Comments:

At 1:13 am, March 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good shit darl, did you get pissed?

 
At 2:13 am, March 22, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

yeap pretty much lol, so many drinks....so much passion pop before, thats why im sick now!

 
At 7:18 am, March 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAH! and no mention of my birthday or my party hat!
pfft yeah......
you really had a good time WITHOUT ME!
yeah i wonder who wrote this
derrrrrrrrrr.

 
At 1:22 pm, March 23, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

well it could be one of two people, it could be darly or michele if you hadnt left your name to be anonymous i would know! either way happy biorthday to both michele and darly and his party hat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home