Monday, October 17, 2005

Graduation day.....TODAY!

Well ladies and gents its finally over today I graduated no more school no more early morning no more teachers! But then I have exams! Ah well its a small price to pay for the relief of not having to deal with people at school that I dislike. I told myself I wouldn't cry today but I did, I cried when our coordinators made their speeches, I cried when the deputy school captain made her speech and I cried the most when the school captain and my one of my dear friends made her speech. It wasn't like the typical speeches we have all heard a million times it was beautiful and inspirational as it was supposed to be. I am happy to be leaving school but then again there are a lot of things that I am going to miss, the warm familiar faces, the comfort of looking like a bum and still have people love me for it. But now I come to a new chapter of my life.....And I cant wait till it begins. For now I am going to leave and get sloshed with a few of good friends.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 am, October 18, 2005, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thank you for the feed back it always helps

 
At 12:56 pm, October 23, 2005, Blogger Lumoto said...

Congratulations on your graduation, Belinda! What a happy and exciting time in your life!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have the esteemed honor of being my very first response! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home