Monday, September 26, 2005

So many pink industry shirts

Saturday night I hit the town with my older sister and a few of her good friends (which are basically like my sisters) and let me tell you something, never before have I been crowded in such a small space with so many guys wearing pink industry shirts, with the collar turned up! To tell you the truth I prefer to company of pink industry t-shirts to box-black fringed emo's. The night didn't start off as well as I had hoped, it was a little boring at first however it did get better, much better. Things went off really well I danced and danced until I could dance no more, literally, my feet were as sore as they have ever been before but definitely worth the end. It was an awesome night and I am glad to have spent it with my sisters, love you girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home