Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Big Day Out


I am very much looking forward to BDO this year, I cant wait to see the White Stripes! It promises to be an interesting line up, but there is one thing, its not going to be at the show grounds this year (due to the face-lift the show ground is having) which is a bummer. When I first heard about the show ground I thought to myself "where is going to be a large enough venue to hold such an event?" then they found a venue so that was a relief, I mean who would be stupid enough not to hold BDO, think of the money people. Anyway, then a thought crossed my mind, if they knew that they wanted to give the good old show grounds a face lift, why did they not start directly after the 2005 BDO surely it would have been finished in time for the next and what about the show? I was given some slightly negative feedback from this years one. It does not take a genius to work out the the BDO is one of the biggest music events of the year....So why leave it to the middle of the year to get work done and have the event moved to Princess park? Meanwhile hopefully it is glorious, I shall post more about it later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home