Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Summadayze


Ladies and gents, for those of you who do not know what Summadayze is I will give you the brief description, its one big dance party! Its on New Years day, starts at 8am till 11pm and its at Sidney Myer Music Bowl (for anyone who is in the area of Melbourne) and yeah. This will be my first time (seeing as you need to be 18 to attend, see I told you being 18 had its perks) and I cant wait! The line up for an event like this looks like this:
  • Fat Boy Slim
  • Roger Sanchez
  • Tall Paul
  • Bodyrockers (DJ set)
  • Bob Sinclar
  • Tiefschwarz
  • Eddie Halliwell
  • Wally Lopez
  • Spektrum (live)
  • The Glimmers
  • Evil Nine
  • Soul of a man

And apparently much more of the Melbourne talent, I am looking forward to this event because it will be very different to anything that I have been used to. I try to be accepting of all genres of music but its not always easy and recently I have been slowly introduced to this genre and I have LOVED it. Well like the BDO I will notify and let you all know how is goes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home