Thursday, October 13, 2005

Distasteful TV

Where did all the good television shows go? If I have to look at another but crack on "Big Brother" if I must resource to watch another crime investigation show like "Numbers" or see bad talent in the early stages of "Australian Idol" I am going to scream! Who the hell writes that crap and who are the stupid people that air it? Sure its all fun and games something new and something fresh the first time a show of a particular genre is introduced but I for one can only stand it happening once! What happened to good TV? Shows that people could watch and be entertained at, unlike watching channel ten and finding a show called "Australian Princess" about a bunch of deluded girls who believe they can become an actual princess? I mean come on people get a clue, even if you do go through to have the all yes that you are princess worthy I am sure that prince has had royalty that would not even compare to these unfortunate ladies me back TV shows worth sitting down for, like "Everybody loves Raymond" and the old episodes of "neighbor's" "Providence". No more of this pitiful excuse for dribble that people are allowing to be hosted on the air! Come on good writers give the public something original and fresh, even I could write the storey behind a bad soapy or another crime investigation show. The television was invented to entertain people and majority of the population are bored of this nothing short of distasteful TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home