Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Finally it's almost over!

Ladies and gents my high-school days are finally coming to an end and I couldn't be more excited! I welcome the challenge and the change I want to be outside my 'comfort zone' and put into a situation where I am challenged to mature and change. Finally I don't have to bother with people that I having been putting up with for the last six years, I will meet new people and for those I don't like or get along with they are easily avoided. There is a wonderful world out there waiting to be explored and I cant wait to escape the tiny space of high-school and experience it. There are technically three days left of schooling for myself and then exams. It is some of the best news that I have heard all year around. Sure I will miss certain people and the comfort of knowing that I know most of the people in my year level, I'm not going to deny that but new faces are always refreshing and the people that I will miss I will make an effort to stay in touch with. Finally it's almost over......And I cant wait for the new beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home