Monday, September 19, 2005

So you finally came out

Ladies and gents it finally happened, a dear friend of mine has been in denial about their sexual tendency and on Friday they came out of the closet and asked out another one of my friends! It was the sweetest thing, I saw this coming all year, but it finally happened and this is a blog entry just to let that person know that I couldn't be more proud of them for doing what they did. And to also reassure, it doesn't matter what anyone says as long as you are happy, for anyone who doesn't accept who you are is not really your friend and is not worth your friendship. I know it took all your courage to finally let go of your fears and I just want to say that we are all here to support you if you need us. Congratulations for being so strong and I hope your date on Saturday went well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home