Thursday, September 01, 2005

No valedictory dinner for this girl

For those of you who don't know what a valedictory dinner is I'll explain. Valedictory, for my school, is a dinner to present people with graduation awards make a speech and dress up, we are allowed to have partners or parents and we have to sit with teachers. Now for me the words lame and stupid come into mind, so some friends and I have decided not to go and do our own thing. The plans are to get dressed up and go out somewhere and just have a blast, that may involve going to macca's and then going out afterward. I know this seems lame but hey you don't know my friends. Why on earth would anyone in their right mind pay to sit around with people they don't like including teachers, get an award they could get anyway and then have a STUPID after party which there is going to be lame music and conflict of whose goes and who doesn't. See for me those problems wont exist, IM going to party with people I like and have fun and still get my certificate, they just ripped off!

1 Comments:

At 12:47 pm, November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAYYYY....PARTAY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home