Friday, September 09, 2005

ONE WEEK LEFT!

Well ladies and gents there is approximately one week left until I am officially eighteen....And I cannot wait! I think people at school are starting to get sick of me counting down but I can't be blamed. Believe it or not there is one person who is more excited for my own birthday than I am. Its my mum, not only is she counting days, she is doing hours and even minutes! Not even I know that yet, see mum remembers the exact minute I was born so she can count the minutes. I was very shocked to find out that a lot of my friends don't know the hour that they were born, let alone the minute. The first thing I am going to do when my hour comes is turn to Danni (my sister) and say "It's time!" then I have to go to school unfortunately, but fortunately it is the last day of term three and not only that but it is the last day of actual school (YAY!), so double celebration for me. Then I am going to party like a crazy bitch monkey on speed, cant wait. Have a good night ladies and gents for now I am off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home