Friday, September 02, 2005

Bold and the Beautiful, eat your heart out!

So ladies and gents most people watch melodrama's to escape the realism of the world, to see what horrible situations they can put characters in that any normal person would think is just so far fetched that it had to be made up. THINK AGAIN! If someone were to base their melodrama on my life the stories would be so far fetched that even freaks would be scared. I'm talking people being hospitalized, deaths, love octagons people, emo's, the strange, bitter, conniving and of courses the whores. Now some of you are sitting in your chairs at your computer thinking, yeah right, well let me tell you something, ask anyone I know and they will tell you that my life writes its own soapy, so step back writers of young and the restless. Hide produces of the Bold and the Beautiful, because I was followed with a camera and a mike, you would be out of a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home