Thursday, January 19, 2006

Suddenly scared

Everyone has a fear most of us have many, some are rational and make sense like dying and not having lived our lives to the full extent and others are not so rational like being crushed by a vending machine. My latest fear now is death. Not my own death but the dead of the people around me who are aging and having more and more health problems. I always figured that these people would be in my life for as long as I was but now that I am older I realize that they wont be and it scares me. How do we move on and live without people who we have loved and have loved us in return?

4 Comments:

At 9:02 pm, January 22, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thats a good point...but why should we have to replace a love that is already there good nd strong if we dont want to lose them. i am aware that evoulution is inevitable but its sad...and it hurts. thank you for your reply by the way

 
At 2:50 am, January 23, 2006, Blogger crushed said...

Hi Belinda,

I guess there's no reply to that question in particular. The only thing we can do is to try to do the best for ourselves, those we love and those we can help. Some time ago i used to think about that a lot and my idea about it is that the only thing that counts is to be happy. Thing is that's not a simple task, and there's so much unhapiness around that i sometimes feel i'll not be capable of smiling even when everything is ok.
all the best!

 
At 10:07 am, January 23, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thank you for your comment...i just want to find a way that may be suited to me because it is not easy...i never know how to deal with these things and i just wish there was a way in which to move on and deal with the loose in a suitable fashion. but i suppose everyone deals with these things in their own way....so i guess i just have to take it when it comes and try what i can to make the hurt seem less painful

 
At 10:38 am, January 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wopw i no u u sound soo wise but i no ur a dik but i love u coz ur my big sis lol bybyes for now ill be bak i always come back!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home