Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Check the bono style glasses

Check out the picture and tell me that it doesn't make you think of Bono (lead singer from the band U2), this thought occurred to me when I sent this picture to a friend who pointed the fact out. The thing is though I like the glasses, they are over-sized and crazy...As they should be to match the person but on the other hand Bono is not my cup of tea. I just down right don't like the man I know he is supposed to do good work and he is a generous man but there is just something about him which makes me want to just.....scratch like I have fleas. This over sized glasses trend has caught on and now every where I look I am reminded of him and its really starting to freak me out!

3 Comments:

At 10:30 am, January 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO
I NO WHER U LIV!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
i love u behli
luv Danidilion

 
At 2:38 pm, January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i reallly like the picture, the glasses bring out how beautiful you are. and the look-a-like thing i dont know what the other person looks like, but i do know that the glasses look better on you ! :)

 
At 11:05 pm, February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... Damn girl.. Bono has got NUTHIN on u lol.. clearly the glasses look way better on u, very hot.. anyway, hopefully i get to meet u soon. take care

Leigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home