Wednesday, December 07, 2005

FOO FIGHTERS...CONCERT!

Foo Fighters were fabulously-excellent! There is no other way to describe how great last nights performance was. It was a great night and the boys managed to rock the entire arena with their outstanding performance. So many people came to witness the FF’s in concert and let me tell you it was money well spent, and ladies who put in for Jess’s birthday present she was extremely grateful. I was so excited, I went nuts, sang, screamed and deafened some poor man standing in-front of me I bought a t-shirt and badges and if I had enough money I would have bought more stuff even a ticket to tonight’s second performance! It was a great experience and for anyone who missed out I feel sorry for you but there is always next time and I shall be there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home