Wednesday, December 14, 2005

great day





Today was one of the best days that I have had in a long time. I needed to get out of the house and see some familiar faces. So Mia (one of my best mates) came and got me, we then went to pick up Michele and out of the spur of the moment we also gathered up our friend Cuddy (David). We had no plans really so we made it up as we went along, I wanted to go to the beach and so we did! We walked around for a bit then I got hungry and we found somewhere to eat. We saw a he-she (transvestite) who we named Bobo, then Cuddy went and got Nando’s as you can see he’s fabulous! Then we waddled around for some more and went another part of the beach and collected shells and paddled in water (sounds silly but it was great), then we headed off to the Royal Botanic Gardens. Where we hung out for a while and just talked and laughed, as we do, and we saw the cutest little ducklings, I got freaked out by a duck that came out of nowhere behind me. I got over my fear for the swan and i feed it, the thing took the grass right out of my hand! Then before you know it, it was all over but it was a great adventure while it lasted and I’m glad I spent it with people that I love.

4 Comments:

At 11:50 pm, December 14, 2005, Blogger Not this time said...

That sounds lovely. I wish I wouldn't encounted a sheet of ice if I decided to frolic on a beach. For that matter, I wish I could go to a proper beach (read: ocean) rather than one of our '10,000 lakes'. Here's to more days like yours!

 
At 3:23 pm, January 18, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thank you thora!

 
At 9:49 pm, January 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a lovely day... im glad i was a part of it... though in that photo i look a little stoned... either that or it was the sun shining in my eyes... or i was doing some fucked up pose for some reason... im so crazy :)

 
At 9:58 pm, January 22, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

yes cuddy you are a little crazy, but we love you all the same. thanks for leaving a comment and i expect you to come and visit me again! just wait till i get your birthday photo's! hehehe :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home