Wednesday, January 25, 2006

John Mayer

I have been at my computer for a few hours on and off today and the only thing that I have been listening is John Mayer, he has great voice and can play instruments and he can write his own songs. I didn't really get into him until last two years ago but now I appreciate him and all he does, a person only has to sit down and really listen to what he says its beautiful and he is one of the performers who would have to try to flop in their career's. I think everyone should check him out down load buy CD's just sit and have a listen its beautiful and great.

3 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat a huni! neva herd his stuf but hes hot!!!!!!!

 
At 6:58 pm, January 26, 2006, Blogger ange said...

hmmmmm how tatsty looking is he!!!
i will check out the album

 
At 7:54 pm, January 26, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thanks chrispy, lol crown is crazy!

michail, im in beautiful melboure i love it! john mayer is awesome he has the greatest voice. so whats new?

ange yeah he is so hot! the album is awesome well all of them are

 

Post a Comment

<< Home