Friday, December 02, 2005

tis the season to be....jolly?

Well ladies and gents we are drawing ever closer to that festive time of the year and I am not sure if I am looking forward to it this year…I mean xmas is great and all but around this time of year a lot of not so mice incidents happen….and its freaking me out a little. I love doing the family thing and stuffing myself silly and the presents and the giving of presents but there is something seriously lacking. Like usually by this time the tree is up and I get all excited but this year there is a serious lacking and I feel meh about the whole ordeal. No people this is me getting to old for xmas because usually I love it but there is something different about this year

1 Comments:

At 5:10 am, December 15, 2005, Blogger Deb said...

Do you have your tree yet? Maybe you could take this as a sign that you should step up and do the decorating and maybe make some cookies. That way you'll get into the Christmas spirit and be able to spread it to those who maybe don't feel quite into the spirit of things yet. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home