Friday, November 04, 2005

Why cant we take our own advice?

I like to think that sometimes I give some pretty good advice, pulled from god knows where, and pass it on to people who are in need, who I think are in need, or people who ask for my advice. Tonight I gave some pretty good advice...Not just once either thrice, but when I find myself in a similar situation I can never take my own advise......Why is this? Why cant we take our own good advice and apply it to ourselves and our own lives? It a mystery that I for one will never understand but if someone has an explanation as to why we agonize over what we should do when just last week we gave advise on what we could do to help people and ourselves out. Seriously think about it, when it comes to relationships for other people, financial problems or even child advice we each have an answer that spares another person agonizing over lives bumps and hiccoughs so why not apply what could be time saving solutions to us?

1 Comments:

At 9:32 pm, November 04, 2005, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

and this has what to do with that post?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home