Friday, October 28, 2005

English exam is over

Ladies and gents one down, five more to go. Finally I never have to watch Gattaca again, or think about quotes from The Quiet American. Don't even get me started on A Lesson Before Dying! I think I did okay considering I liked the topic we had for analysis and that both of the questions for part one and two were, for me, easy to write a whole lot on and have quotes everywhere. Most people were okay after the exam, except for two silly people that I know and love who didn't read the question properly and analyzed both articles! You silly children, I'm sure you did well anyway.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 pm, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes as one of these silly friends let me just say HA! When i realised (about 6 hourse after the exam)i didnt know whether or laugh or cry, but it's all about perspective. In the big scheme of everything happening in the universe it's not that big a deal, so i'm just glad that things aren't worse. If i survive exams i'll be happy!!

luv ya huni!!
keep smiling and keep blogging

 
At 7:02 pm, October 28, 2005, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thanks people for the comments, they are a big help! And as for my silly friend, you once said "If it won't bother you when you are an 80 year old woman in a rocking chair it wont really matter."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home