Thursday, February 16, 2006

ohfufi


well ladies and gents another great day, so much for staying home and doing nothing! Well lets start from the top, cuddy got his p's (YAY), mia, cuddy, michele and myself went to the beach as you can was awesome. Rock climbing at the beach, everywhere we go I seem to notice that we always end up climbing rocks, and every time that happens I wear thongs, why don't I ever just wear shoes if I know we shall end up rock climbing? hehehelook at how cute mia is, but who goes into the water wearing havians really? It was good seeing her I haven't seen her in ages and was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. But I suppose that happens when you have such a close group of friends and you don't see one of them for a week it makes you sad. Now in this photo cuddy stole the glasses from me (that maria gave me...They are still on my head) see how much of a really really ridiculously god looking person they make him look like? lol no not really (sorry cuddy those glasses on you are just bad). We then got our buts out of the beach and into the city we stopped off at macca's where mia could have sworn the toilets where infested with something gross and evil and we ate the weirdest tasting macca's ever! But something good did come out of our trip to macca's mia got a giraffe and we christened him Archimedes (he's so cute). cuddy drove our buts home because he had tennis and the girls and I decided to head back to the beach but this time for swimming purposes. On our way to mia's we saw the funniest number plate, look its says ohfufi (funny stuff). Then the ladies and I took dani and head down to the beach again for a swim man was it cold! But it was a great day and I loved hanging out with my good friends









7 Comments:

At 10:23 pm, February 17, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

shall do, if you do the same!

 
At 11:48 pm, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey belinda your blog is amazing, i could never write that much and that good, i can manage to figure out the real belinda through ur writng and i like it. lol luv ya

 
At 11:49 pm, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha that day was the best.. i had so much fun and belinda my beautiful baby i miss you so much right now.. ahhhh.. i love you and we will do this again maybe in 2 days or so haha.. love you..
Mia

 
At 11:49 pm, February 17, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

awww! love you to mia and ayman you guys rock, thanks for the comments! such withdrawals mia...you dont understand. and welcome baby ayman missed you so much you wouldnt even know!

 
At 8:56 pm, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is petrol prices a problem for your adventures?

 
At 11:11 pm, February 23, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

pertol prices is a problem they are so high but i try and pitch in and you know when i get my car i shall drive eevryone around

 
At 6:18 pm, August 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY

I'm OHFUFI, thats my car
i decided to search my number plate, cause i was thinking of getting a website with that name,
I think that was when i was on holidays, at portsea right??

nywayz, ohfufi was a b'day present, how it came about is a long story...

but nywayz oohh Fufiiii

FuFi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home