Sunday, February 19, 2006

She's' getting married and she's how old?

I have noticed that so many people are getting married engaged and even having kids at a really young age, its freaks me out. Its like kids having kids ...The blind leading the blind. My friend recently came back from over seas and the first thing I asked him was if he was engaged (he wasn't), but it freaked me out girls as young as me are going over-seas and getting married. Now we all know I am one for love but its just weird, I mean I think in order to get married and have kids you need life experience behind you and if you do fall in love at a young age what's wrong with being engaged for a few years? I don't even want a guy to ask me to marry him until I am at lest twenty-three, I think its to young other wise. And for someone your going to spend the rest of your life with you know there is no rush....I think people need to think about these life chaning decsions and that way divorce rates will go down, my two cents for that topic

11 Comments:

At 1:42 am, February 20, 2006, Blogger Laura said...

I agree. I wouldn't say a specific year is the right age, but I do think that every person should hold a full time job and prove they can 1) support themselves as an adult and 2) tolerate and enjoy their own company as a person for at least a year before they hitch their waggon to someone else's star.

 
At 1:55 am, February 21, 2006, Blogger Not this time said...

Agreed. But you can't tell these morons that. They all think they're older than they are and the Love! The Burning Love! It must be solidified before it turns to... maple syrup, or something.

 
At 11:28 pm, February 22, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

see i knew people saw it my way too and thank you again for the comments guys keep them coming i love to get them.

 
At 11:29 pm, February 22, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

whats the smooch for bob coke?

 
At 9:14 pm, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wats your thoughts on arranged marriages?

 
At 9:24 pm, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weren't you engaged ?!?!?

 
At 11:14 pm, February 23, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

i dont like arranged marriages....

yes i was engaged but thats a totally difefrent storey because i thought i had found what i was looking for but clearly i was wrong hence no longer being engaged

 
At 8:24 am, February 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree also... an old friend of mine, aged 17, has now fallen pregnant and wants to get married "mostly for the baby's sake" but because she also believes shes found 'the one'. come on! shes 17! shes nowhere near old enough for marriage let alone having a baby... maybe i was a bit harsh but i told her she was pulling the wool over her eyes, and potentially making the biggest mistake she'll ever make, but i still stand by my comments

 
At 8:35 am, February 24, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

i agree leigh, i mean she is still a baby herself she needs to go out into the world and see it and experience it....i dont know what these people are thinking getting married so young.

 
At 10:17 pm, February 24, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

Tash, thats great i couldnt be happier for you i really couldnt but i am syaing most people would not have experienced what you have and did right? most people my age havent experienced the world and life but for someone who has been supporting herself since she was fifteen its different. plus how many people my age and younger are actually capable of looking after themselves without your type of experience?

 
At 8:37 pm, March 01, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

i know alot of people like that and i dont think that they should have children and if they do there should be some program or order to make sure that nothing happens to the child. thanks for posting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home