Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hey...you sound like me

I remember the first conversation I ever had with my friend Dwayne I remember it because he sounded like me. Not to say he has a girlie voice or anything but just the way he spoke sounded like me and I figured out why. Well Dwayne was originally friends with my friend Isi and she and I went to school together and we spoke all the time so we would pick up each to hers phrases and so when I spoke to Dwayne he sounded like me through the rub off of Isi. Its weird but its true, next time your around friends or people you know well see how many of your phrases get thrown around, one of mine did madre, I know that's not my word or anything but I started saying madre cause I heard my sister saying it and then all my friends did chain reaction to the max, its funny as.

2 Comments:

At 3:37 pm, February 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's funny cos it's true.....it's funny AND true hahaha. What can I say ppl like you and me are influencial and of course the masses want to be like us, who the hell wouldn't, WHO I ASK YOU WHO?!?!

catch ya l8a huni
xisix

bringer of smiles, hugs and occasionally doughnuts

 
At 8:35 pm, March 01, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

thanks isi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home