Thursday, February 16, 2006

My nonni don't have grass...But its still green










Ladies and gents most nonni (Italian grandparents) have some sort of grass patch, whether it be in the front yard or a little at the back, then there are my nonni who don't have any grass on their entire property. I know this sounds weird and I was thinking about it when I was there yesterday helping to make melanzane (preserved egg-plant, don't knock it before you try it!) but then I looked around the back yard and saw so many beautiful green plants I thought it compensated so here check it out.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 am, February 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds and looks a lot like my nonno's house before he died a few years years ago... well actually he was my great grandfather but yeah... beautiful green grass, green plants everywhere, tomato plants and an olive tree and grape vines

 
At 8:15 am, February 16, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

its a bit like that hey cass, my other noni have a fantastic garden they have cherries, apples, oranges, pears, grapes, olives, almonds...dont even get me started on the veggies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home